Terms & Conditions
You agree that you are solely responsible for all information and content that you submit to or through the Site.
You represent and warrant that you will not submit information or content that contains any material that:
- is false, inaccurate, outdated or misleading;
- infringes any third party's copyright, moral, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, contract rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- is defamatory or libellous, including trade libel or product disparagement;
- is threatening, abusive or harassing;
- is vulgar, obscene, offensive, or pornographic, or contains links to any external Internet sites that are obscene or pornographic, or display pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- is unlawful, harmful or injurious to others; or
- is otherwise inappropriate to the substance of the discussion or other exchange of information.
You further represent and warrant that:
- you will only submit information and content that is either original and exclusively owned by you, or to which you have obtained all necessary third-party permissions and licenses;
- you will only submit information and content to or for which you have affixed copyright notices and attributed all third party content, as necessary; and
- you have the full and unrestricted power to submit all information and content submitted by you and to convey all rights conveyed in that information and content.
You agree that we may, in our sole discretion and without prior notice to you, edit, move, refuse or remove any such information or content.
You acknowledge that Startupanz.com owned by Startupanz Tech Services has no responsibility or liability for the actions of other users of the Site, including actions another user may take or fail to take with respect to information or content that you submit to the Site.
Content available through the Site via StartupWire or Startupanz.com may contain links to other Internet websites. We neither control nor endorse such other websites, nor have we reviewed or approved any information or content that appears on such other websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Startupanz Tech Services shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, timeliness, quality, safety or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content.
We recommend that you take reasonable precautions with regard to any links that you choose to click through (including any information or content that you choose to download through those links (for example, scanning for viruses)), as you do so at your own risk.
Information & Content Liability
In the course of using the Site, you may submit or disseminate certain information or content, and you may receive or access information or content submitted or disseminated by others. Such information and content typically falls into one of three categories:
- Personal Information – including personal and professional information about yourself or others.
- Content – material generated by you, Startupanz.com (including its customers and contributors), or a third party, that incorporates information, ideas, graphics, icons, descriptions, data, compilations of data, text, hyperlinks, messages, tags, opinions or other expressions of thought, photographs, still and moving images, drawings, video, sound recordings, musical compositions, audiovisual works or other creative expressions or works.
- Account Information – including all information necessary to establish your user account, such as your username and password, contact information and, in some instances, credit card information.
Throughout these T&Cs, when we refer to information or content “submitted by you” or “submitted by another Site user,” we are referring to any and all types of information and content submitted, posted, uploaded, displayed, performed, transmitted, disseminated, or otherwise made available, whether on, or through, or in connection with the Site, including: (i) in a user account registration; (ii) in a profile; (iii) in communications (such as queries, alerts, advisories, opportunities or responses to any of the same) transmitted to or through the Site; or (iv) in postings (such as forum, chat room, news group, community or message board and blog postings.
When we refer to information or content “provided by Startupanz.com,” we are referring to any and all types of information and content submitted, posted, uploaded, displayed, performed, transmitted, disseminated or otherwise made available by Startupanz.com on the Site other than information and content submitted by you or another Site user, including information and content provided by our employees, moderators, contributors, suppliers and customers, whether on, or through, or in connection with the Site, including: (i) Site content; (ii) articles contributed by our contributors; and (iii) news releases and other information and content issued by our customers.
Regardless of the manner in which Site content is accessed by you, you hereby agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) with regard to all information and content submitted by you, as well as all information and content submitted by another Site user, and all information and content provided by Startupanz.com.
In addition to generating information about the information or content that you submit, we may also generate information about how you use the Site (e.g., user analytics).
Removal, Restriction, Suspension, Deactivation & Termination
Startupanz.com has the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions at any time without notice to you:
- to refuse or remove any information or content from the Site, in whole or in part;
- to deactivate or monitor your Site user account(s), if any;
- to delete any or all of the information, files or other contents of your user account(s), if any;
- to restrict, suspend, terminate or monitor your access to the Site, or any parts thereof;
- to establish additional or different general policies, guidelines and limits concerning accounts and use of the Site; or
- to use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to us to enforce the provisions of these TOU, including blocking access by specific IP addresses.
We may take any of the above actions for any reason, including: (i) suspicion of a breach or violation of these TOU or incorporated policies, guidelines and limits; (ii) a request by law enforcement or another government agency; (iii) a request by you; (iv) discontinuance or modification of the Site (or any part thereof); (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the third parties; or (vi) in response to technical or security issues or problems affecting the Site.
In addition, if you select a username that Startupanz.com deems, in its sole discretion, to be potentially misleading, infringing, obscene, threatening, offensive, harassing, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, or is otherwise objectionable or inappropriate, we may, without prior notice to you, change your username or take any of the above-listed actions
Once an account has been deactivated (for whatever reason), all information, files and other contents stored in that account may be irretrievably deleted without notice to you, and Startupanz.com shall have no further obligation to you.
We reserve the right without any liability to you to take whatever actions that we deem necessary in our sole discretion to investigate any suspected illegal and/or unauthorised use of the Site, or any breach of these TOU, and, in addition to those actions listed above, to take appropriate legal action against you, including without limitation seeking civil, criminal and injunctive relief.
You agree that if your Site user account is terminated for any reason, you will not attempt to establish a new account or otherwise post content under any name, real or assumed.
If you believe, in good faith, that any materials posted on the Site infringe your copyright, please contact us promptly so that we may take appropriate action.
In order for us to respond to your claim of infringement, you (or your agent) must provide us, in writing, with the following information an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- a description of where the infringing material is located or identified on the Site;
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the allegedly infringing use is not authorised by the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed work, an agent of the owner, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted to us is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright in the allegedly infringed work, or authorised to act on the owner's behalf.
Contact Email: Connect@startupanz.com
Limitation of Liability
That the business is not liable for content submitted by users or the content read by its readers. Startupanz Tech Servioces is just an intermediary platform. The genuineness of the content and its determination solely lies with the users of the platform.
The user of the platform indemnifies the entities StartupWire or Startupanz.com or Startupanz Tech Services of all liability with regards to user generated content carried on the platform. In case of any infringement found, the user will inform Startupanz Tech Services on its email in the format given above.
Have a complaint, grievance or just a comment about our service or an article? Don’t worry we are there to help you all along the process. Your comments and feedback may help us improve our offerings, grow as individuals and improve the organisation’s sustainability. Please submit your queries on Contact Email: Connect@startupanz.com by following the procedure here.