NAME OF STARTUP: Serlok
FOUNDED IN (Year): 2019
FOUNDER: Puji Akmal Sapriant
THE IDEA: What is the problem being solved by your startup / business?:
The main problem as per a survey, in Indonesia, is that 70% of respondents do not fully understand what plastic to recycle and 40% cite inconvenience as the reason why they would not recycle and more. Due to this impact, we have a Plastic Trash Island In Indonesia because Plastic Trash has not been processed properly due to less awareness
THE FOUNDER’S STORY: When and how did you come up with the idea for the business?:
Before I established the Serlok entity, my background was in Business Support Divisions at PMA company. I’m also experienced in a volunteers environment with act socialization to
help local people. Last few year ago, I also joined Seed Uno – UN sponsored and climate Hack for Waste Management Solution.
WHO IS THE CUSTOMER: What is the typical profile of your target customer? Where would they be located?:
1. Community action for a ReNewAble Environment & Waste Bank Communities.
2. Social media advertisers.
3. Businesses (SME, Entrepreneurs, and Business Associations)
4. Segmented Market made of Internet Users
5. Youth Climate Change with an age range of 17 to 30 years.
LESSONS TO SHARE: What 3 key lessons from your startup you’d like to share with aspiring entrepreneurs?:
1. Access The Communities for Recycling Messenger experience by sending a message from the Communities for Recycling Page.
2. Offer entrepreneurs to promote the company to be a green company to build your brand image into business account and branding.
3. Share benefits – reuse reduce recycle by convenience social network app Serlok
HQ City: Depok, West Java, Indonesia
Website URL: Serlok.co
Number of Employees: 1-5