NAME OF STARTUP: : LoveyQ
THE IDEA: What is the problem being solved by your startup / business?:
One can use this device to:
1. continuously monitor temperature to decide if and when to take action
2. keep-up how your child reactions during treatment
3. find out how your baby is filling by keeping track of breath frequency and heart rate
4. detect any abnormal readings and seek medical advice in time
5. monitor coughing and its frequency
6. take your child’s vitals without waking him or her
7. automatically record data and share it with your doctor
8. get smart alerts generated by machine learning algorithms
9. reduced anxiety when you can’t see your baby
THE FOUNDER’S STORY: When and how did you come up with the idea for the business?:
Oksana finished Saint Petersburg State Institute of Technology (Technical University) with Degree Name Specialist in Field Of Study Marketing. She created LoveyQ monitor to lower anxiety about her son’s health.
WHO IS THE CUSTOMER: What is the typical profile of your target customer? Where would they be located?:
Pregnant women, parents, newlyweds, caregivers, men and women 18-45 year old.
THE PRODUCT: What 3 key product features you’d like to share?:
LoveyQ is a combination of advanced sensor technology and a baby-friendly design. It’s an easy-to-use device that accurately measures and records your child’s most important health indicators.
Our device monitors: Heart rate, Temperature, Breathing rate, Cough, Sleep, Cry, Position (back/belly) and Step count. It’s ease and convenient to wear, totally safe and babyproof.
City: Hallandale beach, Florida, USA
Website URL: https://loveyqmonitor.com/
Number of Employees: 1-5
Company’s LinkedIN URL:: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loveyq/