By Manisha Udeshi
What is it that we are experiencing in the present scenario?
And above all the emotion of – Fear.
Let us understand – Fear:
1) There are only two emotions Love and Fear.
2) Only Love conquers fear.
3) Basic human fear is that of loud noises & the fear of falling.
4) Fear is a powerful and primitive human emotion.
5) It alerts us to the presence of danger.
Humans are born with innate fear of falling, etc.
Rest all fear is created by us, in our minds.
Fear can be described as – False Evidence Appearing Real.
We know now that humans think 60-70 thousand thoughts a day. Most of them are repetitive and not helpful. So what are we doing? We are creating stories, we are creating what is not there.
At the basic level fear guides our fight or flight response and helps to keep us safe and alive.
Fear heightens our senses and awareness; keeps you alert and helps in better preparation.
But at the same time its negative implication holds you back from doing or thinking something positive.
You are at a constant edge of worry, anxiety, and stress, leading to further complications of emotions.
Fear can be divided into two responses: biochemical and emotional. The biochemical response is universal, while the emotional response is highly individual.
If you allow yourself to be in a constant state of fear, & panic you will be unable to live fully in the present moment. Not being in the present allows the mind to create and deviate from reality.
The repercussions of the panic are – unproductive, fearful thoughts that lead to chemical imbalances in the body and the mind seems clouded all the time.
So how does one deal with Fear?
Once again, the most important solution here is living with mindfulness. Being aware of your thoughts and knowing, which to entertain and which to let go.
Creating a mindset of positivity, creation and above all love.
Tips to Work Through Your Fear and Live Your Life:
1. Allow yourself to sit with your fear for 2-3 minutes at a time, every day. Breathe with it and say, “It’s okay & release that thought…
2. Write down the things you are grateful for…
3. Remind yourself that this too shall pass.
4. Use humour to deflate your worst fears.
5. Write down what fear holds you back, on a piece of paper and then tear it into pieces, burn it or simply release it.
6. Writing brings focus, so write what makes you happy, what makes you feel safe. As you write – be aware of your feelings as these feelings allow you to feel your best or worst emotions.
7. Stop talking about fears and worries, rather talk about possibilities, joy, hobbies, new opportunities.
As you create new habits and new thoughts to love yourself, you’ll see yourself more healthy, pleasant and positive because only love conquers.
We all have good days and sometimes experience more difficult days and amidst the ongoing crisis, it is common to experience loneliness and anxiety.
A few affirmations that can help in your daily life:
Affirmation 1: I am attracting positive people in my life.
Affirmation 2: I am worthy of Love
Affirmation 3: My future is filled with laughter and good times and beautiful memories to be made.
Everything starts in the mind. So whatever it is that we are envisioning, we are manifesting in our lives.
Manisha Udeshi is a Holistic Healer and a Wellness Coach. With over nine years of experience, she is a Theta healer, in addition to being an Access Bar practitioner. Her experience @ Ahem Creations in counselling and coaching has helped many in managing stress, healing relationships, overcoming physical ailments, manifesting dreams and attracting financial abundance.
(You may connect with author at firstname.lastname@example.org. To stay connected and for your daily dose of positivity – follow her on –Instagram: https://instagram.com/ahemcreations?igshid=rcox006zqvzh)