NAME OF STARTUP: Saros Lab GmbH
FOUNDER: Nassim Al Khalil
THE IDEA: What is the problem being solved by your startup / business?:
We are a German company working in the development of personal protective equipment and we have developed a smart device capable of recognizing images in order to provide maximum protection to the user.
It’s a backpack, not a normal one It’s a mixture of a reality experiences and technology that took us 3 years to bring it alive. Coming out of unsecured land had our focus on protecting as much people as we can, trying to avoid all the bad scenarios that can happen out in the street.
We always think about our lovely ones especially when they’re out there going to school, working, traveling, or even shopping but you can avoid your worries getting them a friend who get them back to alarm them, inform you and even to make a SOS call when it needed.
If you have a question like, how does it work or some more, just read below
• A surveillance camera detects people, cars, or any threatening object behind you in order to alert you, so you can take immediate action and get yourself out of a dangerous situation. You can think of it as a third eye!
• A motion detection sensor, which is installed at the bottom of the camera, and aims to monitor the speed and distance of moving objects towards the user.
• A GPS tracking device that purposes to send the user’s location to the contact list specified by him or her.
• A control panel which is programmed to identify potential risks and focuses to alert the user on their situation based on information received from other built-in devices and the camera.
• A wireless network router that connects the control panel to an application on the user’s phone.
• An alarm system that consists of electronic vibrations installed that goes off and protects the owner if it senses the possibility of nearby danger.
• LED lights that are installed around the bag with the ability to sense dark areas and light up.
• A Rechargeable battery which is the source of energy which the bag operates with.
• A USB-C and USB-A charging porta for smartphones and other devices, presuming you’re someone who always forgets to charge their phone at night
THE FOUNDER’S STORY: When and how did you come up with the idea for the business?:
War may kill you, but if you survive you will understand the meaning of life … just live your life to laugh as you can”
Hello, my name is Nassim Alkhalil. I am a Syrian refugee have been living in Germany since August 2015.
I am also co-founder of Saros Lab GmbH and the inventor of the SEEON 180 ° Backpack.
During the war in Syria, I moved from my homeland to Germany. I just wanted, like many of my compatriots, simply lead a normal life without the smell of blood and the sound of bombs.
Today, after 5 years of hard work in Germany, I can look in the mirror to tell myself – Boy!!!, you survived you got the chance, to laugh again!
WHO IS THE CUSTOMER: What is the typical profile of your target customer? Where would they be located?:
Targeting businessmen and women residing in major cities
LESSONS TO SHARE: What 3 key lessons from your startup journey you’d like to share with aspiring entrepreneurs?:
Present your idea with all your might, start working and gather the team to launch.
HQ City: Heilbronn
Website URL: https://seeon180.com/
Number of Employees: 1-5