By Manisha Udeshi
In these times of anxiousness about health of yourself and loved ones, it is common to get stressed. But holistic healers and wellness coaches advice that thinking too much about a problem only aggravates it more in your personal realm.
There are various things people can do to remain healthy.
Here are 5 tips to stay healthy and positive and develop long term immunity:
1) Always, always and always have a glass of hot water daily with a pinch of turmeric and cinnamon powder, can add lemon too. It boosts immunity.
2) Gargle with warm salt water – clears your throat of all bacteria and viruses.
3) Try getting enough sunlight.
4) Exercise – Ideally do Yoga and *Pranayama*( breathing exercises, can surely be done under guidance )
5) Express Gratitude – Daily write 5 things you are grateful for, 5 things or people or situation you appreciate, and remember to include yourself in your gratefulness.
Audio Tips to remain healthy in current times:
(Audio Tips By Manisha Udeshi @ Ahem creations)
Manisha Udeshi is a Holistic Healer and a Wellness Coach. With over nine years of experience, she is a Theta healer, in addition to being an Access Bar practitioner. Her experience in counselling and coaching has helped many in managing stress, healing relationships, overcoming physical ailments, manifesting dreams and attracting financial abundance.
(To stay connected and for your daily dose of positivity – follow me on – Instagram: https://instagram.com/ahemcreations?igshid=rcox006zqvzh)